Telehealth Appointments Now Available
CSG pediatric specialists are now offering secure and convenient appointments via telehealth. This means that your child can get the care they need from the CSG physician or advanced practice provider you trust … all from the safety and comfort of your home. Read more about how the process works here. To schedule a telehealth appointment, call (757) 668-8616.
A Focus on Comfort
CSG’s Pain and Palliative Care division is dedicated to alleviating pain and other symptoms in children with complex and life-threatening illnesses. In providing the best quality of life possible, we use an integrative approach to treatment where collaboration with specialist physicians, mental health providers, physical therapists, occupational therapists, and others to develop a customized treatment plan for each patient. Currently, Pain and Palliative Care encourages requests for inpatient consultations and referrals to our outpatient clinics at CHKD.
How We Help
We work closely with the patient’s medical care team to create a comprehensive plan that provides comfort and support with a focus on quality of life.
Our Services Include:
- Treatment for acute or short-lived pain related to illness or injury.
- Treatment for chronic pain.
- Care and support at any stage of illness.
- Management of distressing symptoms associated with life-limiting illnesses.
- Promoting healing and comfort with a child and family-centered approach.
- Providing communications about the illness process and options for care.
- Helping patients and families make decisions consistent with what is most important to them.
- Advanced care planning.
CHKD Main Hospital
601 Children's Ln
Norfolk, VA 23518