Telehealth Appointments Now Available
We are now offering secure and convenient appointments via telehealth. This means that your child can get the care they need from the physician or advanced practice provider you trust … all from the safety and comfort of your home. Read more about how the process works here. To schedule a telehealth appointment, call your provider.
The Eastern Virginia Medical School Ear, Nose and Throat surgeons (otolaryngologists) with CSG provide child-centered, comprehensive care for disorders of the ears, nose, throat, face and neck. While we are skilled in the management of complex disorders and emergency ENT surgeries, we are equally committed to providing high quality care for children and teens who need ear tubes and tonsillectomies.
Surgical Program Exclusively for Kids
Children requiring surgery are cared for by specialists in the region’s only surgical program exclusively for children, where pediatric anesthesiologists and nurses are specifically trained to make surgery as safe and comfortable as possible for children.
Our otolaryngologists work closely with general pediatricians to formulate long-term treatment plans for children with chronic illness and to provide care for children needing urgent ENT care. When needed, they consult with CSG pediatric specialists in such areas as allergy, pulmonology, dentistry, infectious diseases and hematology/oncology.
Our patients also benefit from CHKD’s related ancillary services, such as audiology, speech-language pathology and diagnostic testing, which cater to the special needs of children.
All of our specialists have completed residency training in otolaryngology and are certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology and/or the American Board of Plastic and Oral Maxillofacial Surgery. Several of our specialists have completed fellowship (post-residency) training in pediatric otolaryngology. Our department is dedicated to the care of children with ENT problems.
Conditions We Treat
- Tonsil and adenoid infection
- Sleep apnea and obstructive sleep disorders
- Insertion of ear tubes
- Ear infections and hearing loss
- Sinusitis and other disorders of the nose and sinuses
- Cleft lip and palate
- Cochlear Implants
- Deep neck infections
- Salivary gland disease
- Craniofacial anomalies
- Head and neck trauma
- Temporal bone trauma
- Cervical cysts and sinuses
- Implantable hearing devices
- Aerodigestive tract foreign bodies
- Neoplasms of the head and neck
- Tracheotomy in neonates and infants
- Congenital nasal masses, stenosis or atresia
- Congenital and acquired anomalies of the airway
- Vascular and pigmented lesions of the head and neck
- Congenital anomalies of the external, middle and inner ear
- Complications of otitis media and eustachian tube dysfunction
- Velopharyngeal Insufficiency (VPI)
CHKD Main Hospital
601 Children's Ln
Norfolk, VA 23518
500 Discovery Dr
Chesapeake, VA 23320
Oyster Point Office
11783 Rock Landing Drive
Newport News, VA 23606
Princess Anne Office
2021 Concert Dr
Virginia Beach, VA 23456