Telehealth Appointments Now Available
CSG specialists are now offering secure and convenient appointments via telehealth. This means that your child can get the care they need from the CSG physician and advanced practice provider you trust … all from the safety and comfort of your home. Read more about how the process works here. To schedule a telehealth appointment, call (757) 668-7473.
CSG’s developmental pediatricians provide consultations for the evaluation, diagnosis, and management of children with developmental disabilities. Our program has been designated as a Child Development Center through the Virginia Department of Health.
Conditions We Treat
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Birth defects
- Cerebral palsy
- Down syndrome
- Intellectual disability
- Learning and attention disorders
- Sensory and language disorders
- Medical management of behavioral problems in developmentally delayed children
Note: The developmental pediatricians do not provide counseling services.
We tailor each child’s treatment plan according to their unique needs. We may recommend a consultation with a developmental pediatrician, lab tests, or other services depending on your child’s assessment.
- Our developmental pediatricians are board certified in neurodevelopmental disabilities and developmental pediatrics. They provide a comprehensive medical evaluation to identify underlying neurological concerns related to developmental delays.
- Our pediatric psychologists specialize in working with children with developmental delays. They provide evaluations to confirm or provide clarifying diagnoses for such conditions as Autism Spectrum Disorders, learning disabilities, and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD).
- Our nurse practitioners have extensive experience and training in medication management and treatment of children with developmental delays.
- Our clinical nurses are well-versed in working with children with special needs, and ensure a seamless office visit.
Your Appointment: What to Expect
You and your child will meet with one of our developmental pediatricians.
The visit may include the following:
- Review of your child’s medical history
- Review of your child’s school records
- Review of your child’s development
- Discussion of your specific concerns for your child
- Neurological and physical examination for your child
- Standardized developmental testing, if needed
Based upon initial assessment, additional standardized testing may be requested. These additional tests help up make the most accurate diagnosis and treatment plan for your child.
Once the assessments are completed, you will meet back with the developmental pediatrician or psychologist to review the testing results and discuss treatment options.
Harbour View North Office
5832 Harbour View Blvd
Suffolk, VA 23435
Medical Tower Office
400 Gresham Drive
Norfolk, VA 23507
Oyster Point Office
11783 Rock Landing Drive
Newport News, VA 23606
Princess Anne Office
2021 Concert Dr
Virginia Beach, VA 23456