Telehealth Appointments Now Available
CSG specialists are now offering secure and convenient appointments via telehealth. This means that your child can get the care they need from the CSG physician and advanced practice provider you trust … all from the safety and comfort of your home. Read more about how the process works here. To schedule a telehealth appointment, call (757) 668-7444.
CSG adolescent medicine physician are specially trained to communicate with teens about a variety sensitive topics. Working with a physician who can enhance your child’s understanding of the complex life of a teenager and offer a safe and confidential environment to discuss issues, can make this time a little easier. Our doctors will work closely with your primary care pediatrician to keep your child safe and healthy, both physically and emotionally.
The Adolescent and Young Adult Medicine Team
Our physicians are trained to help adolescents work through the unique challenges they may face in preparation for becoming an adult. We work closely with other specialists, social workers, and your teen’s primary care physician to provide individualized patient care.
- Non-surgical Gynecological care
- Birth control including emergency contraception and nexplanon
- Pregnancy testing and counseling
- Menstrual disorders
- Hormonal conditions (i.e. PCOS)
- Acne and other common skin conditions
- Sexuality and gender-related care
- Common male genitourinary concerns
- Obesity/weight assessment and treatment
- Drug, alcohol and tobacco prevention counseling
Tests and Procedures
- Anxiety and depression screening
- Testing and treatment for sexually transmitted infections (including HIV)
- Post-exposure and pre-exposure prophylaxis initiation and management
(757) 668 - 7444
CHKD Main Hospital
601 Children's Ln
Norfolk, VA 23518