American Board of Pediatrics
Wayne State University
University of Michigan
University of Nebraska
Dr. Tsou completed his fellowship in pediatric gastroenterology at the University of Nebraska in Omaha, and also met his wife Julie there.
He came to CHKD straight out of training. He grew up in the Midwest and had never known anything different. His wife wanted a warmer climate so they decided to check out Virginia. Neither of them knew anything about the state or CHKD, but they fell in love with the area and the hospital and community made them feel like they belonged. They built a home in Chesapeake and have lived there for more than 20 years. They now have 3 kids and wouldn’t want to live anywhere else.
- Gastroesophageal reflux
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Eosinophilic esophagitis
Honors and Awards:
- Coastal Virginia Magazine “Top Doc” 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021
- Named one of the “Top Doctors in Hampton Roads” six times
- James W. Hayes Faculty Teaching Award, 1993
- Dr. Tsou’s published research can be viewed at PubMed.
Community Involvement and Memberships:
Hampton Roads Chapter of the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America (CCFA)
CHKD Main Hospital
601 Children's Ln
Norfolk, VA 23518