American Board of Allergy & Immunology American Board of Pediatrics
Eastern Virginia Medical School
Children's Hospital of The King's Daughters
Duke University Medical Center
After completing medical school and residency at EVMS/CHKD, Dr. Smith fell in love with the Hampton Roads area. She and her husband, who works at Norfolk Southern, were excited to come back to the region to settle and raise their family, which right now includes a giant Newfoundland.
- Primary immune deficiencies
- Recurrent infections
- Food allergies
Honors and Awards:
- Coastal Virginia Magazine “Top Doc” 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023
- Virginia Living Magazine Top Doctor, 2018
- Smith LL, Buckley R, Lugar P. Diagnostic Immunization with Bacteriophage ΦX 174 in Patients with Common Variable Immunodeficiency/Hypogammaglobulinemia. Front Immunol. 2014 Aug 29;5:410.
- Smith LL, Wright B, Buckley R. Successful treatment of disseminated BCG in a patient with severe combined immunodeficiency. Pending publication in Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology In Practice.
Community Involvement and Memberships:
Dr. Smith is involved in resident education as well as activities through her church.
Fort Norfolk Office
301 Riverview Avenue
Norfolk, Virginia 23510
Harbour View North Office
5832 Harbour View Blvd
Suffolk, VA 23435
1924 Landstown Centre Way
Virginia Beach, VA 23456
500 Discovery Dr
Chesapeake, VA 23320
Oyster Point Office
11783 Rock Landing Drive
Newport News, VA 23606