American Board of Pediatrics
Children's Medical Center of Dallas
St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
Dr. Lowe graduated from Johns Hopkins with a degree in biomedical engineering, then changed cities every four years for medical school, residency, and fellowship before settling in Norfolk, where he has lived since 2004. He is very interested in clinical research and serves as CHKD’s principal investigator for the Children’s Oncology Group.
Within the Children’s Oncology Group, Dr. Lowe is a member of the non-Hodgkin lymphoma steering committee and is currently the study chair for an ongoing international clinical trial.
- Study Chair for Children’s Oncology Group Study ANHL12P1
- Use of novel agents in lymphoma
- Reducing side effects in the treatment of leukemia and lymphoma
- Fatigue in children undergoing chemotherapy and radiation
Honors and Awards:
- Coastal Virginia Magazine “Top Doc” 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021
- Hyundai Hope on Wheels Scholar – Grant Recipient
- St. Baldrick’s Foundation Grant Recipient
- Named as one of the “Top Doctors in Hampton Roads”
View Dr. Lowe’s published research at PubMed.
Office: (757) 668-7243
Fax: (757) 668-7811
CHKD Main Hospital
601 Children's Ln
Norfolk, VA 23518